EachStep Care is a trading name of 15 care homes for older people, now owned by Park Homes (UK) Ltd.
Park Homes (UK) Ltd, is a company incorporated in England and Wales and Scotland. Our company number is 03349379 and our registered address is Unit 7, Fairfax House, Cottingley Business Park, BD16 1PE, Bradford.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (“the Act”), we are the data controller of data you pass to us pursuant to this policy. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you with regard to the processing and control of your personal data.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our site eachstepcare.co.uk or via parkhomesuk.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our publications, enquiring about our services, making a general enquiry, applying for jobs or to become a volunteer. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to notify you about changes to our service.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form).
LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
Our lawful basis for processing your data on our website is legitimate interest. When we process your information on this basis, we do so after having given careful consideration to:
- whether the same objective could be achieved through other means;
- whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm;
- whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would, in the round, consider it reasonable to do so.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document;
- the law requires us to;
In general, this means that we will only hold your personal data for a minimum of 1 year and up to 7 years depending on the nature of the data. This is detailed in our retention policy.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data on this website is processed;
- a copy of that personal data;
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately.
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed;
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it;
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances;
- if you have any of these requests, get in contact with our Data Protection Officer.
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY PROTECTION
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
You can also make a complaint to the Information Commissioner, who is an independent regulator:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Textphone: 01625 545860
Monday to Friday, 9am to 4:30pm