EachStep Care is now publishing indicative prices for our homes as well as more information on what is and what isn’t included in the fees. Please be aware that the indicative fees set out are estimates (based on standard minimum prices effective from March 2022) and are for general guidance and assistance for self-funded residents only.
Our indicative weekly fees for those funding their own care
For Homes in England
Our indicative weekly fee for home in England is as follows:
- Care rates range from £900 to £1200.
Any financial contribution by the NHS for nursing care is paid directly to the care home and not included in these indicative prices.
For Homes in Scotland
Our indicative weekly fees for homes in Scotland is as follows:
- residential care rates range from £900 to £1000 this figure includes the personal care funding which is paid by the local authority.
The final fee is dependent upon an individual’s requirements and needs as identified during the care needs assessment, the length of stay and the size and facilities of the room chosen. This will be discussed and agreed prior to moving into the home, as will arrangements for paying the weekly fee.
You may be entitled to support with the Care Home fees. Please visit our Useful Advice page for an outline of the government rules surrounding funding assistance. We do recommend you seek independent professional financial advice.
Your weekly fee includes:
- care and support services which reflect your requirements.
- accommodation, which includes:
- the bedroom of your choice;
- laundry (and housekeeping);
- utilities such as Wi-Fi, lighting, heating and hot water;
- furniture for your room and maintenance of the home and grounds;
- your food and dining service including drinks and snacks
Little extras that are outside of the weekly fee
To make you feel at home we also offer a number of extra treats and services that you may wish to purchase when you move in.
Additional services include:
- professional hairdressing – please ask if you would like the current price list;
- magazines and newspapers at cost;
- items such as fresh flowers for personal rooms, stationery, confectionery, alcoholic beverages, particular snacks and toiletries;
- in the absence of free provision by the NHS, the following may also be provided, but shall be charged in addition to the weekly fee:
- occupational therapy;
Details of the current charges for these services are available from the Home Administrator or Service Manager.
Any financial contribution by the NHS for nursing care is paid directly to the care home and are not included in these indicative prices.
If you are paying for your own care, your fees will be reviewed and potentially increased in May and October of each year. Your fees may also increase where your care package or funding changes. You will be notified in writing 28 days before any fee increase.
Accompanying residents to outside appointments
If you have to attend a planned hospital, outpatient or other medical or social appointment and a family member or friend isn’t available to assist you (if necessary), that’s no problem. For a small charge one of our team members can go along with you. Just ask the Home Administrator or Service Manager for more information.
When you are considering what to bring with you, please be aware that we have have limited insurance cover for your personal belongings. We provide cover of up to £2,500 for your personal effects. It is important to remember that large parts of the home are communal areas and accessible to other residents and their visitors.
If you wish to bring personal belongings into the home, we recommend that you arrange your own insurance cover for items of significant value.
Further details of our insurance covers will be made available on request. Please speak with the Service Manager who will be happy to discuss this matter with you in greater detail.
Please note our that full terms and conditions are available below:
Terms & Conditions for residents can be found in our Occupancy Care Agreement.